sábado, 27 de julio de 2019

Life is about being persistent

This is my first blog in English!
I promised myself, I would try this one day ...
So, here I go!

It has been tough to choose the subject, because somehow, I need to speak fluently and feel comfortable.
I love rainy days, but gray days make life sad, sometimes. Our mission is to always add color! However, for some it is easier than for others.

When it's a gray day, I sing. Wait a minute ... I sing all the time! In the office, before I go to sleep, when I am writing and so on. It is like freeing my soul. In this way, it never rains in the bottom of my heart.

Do you have any single way to stop the rain in your life? The rainbows are persistent, they just have to wait for the rain to stop to appear in the sky!

In fact, for me, being persistent is a very important thing. Life is about being persistent in everything. It's not about being conformist or stubborn ... it's just that ... be persistent in achieving what you want!

This brief message may be useful for you, but tonight I needed it more than I thought! That's for sure.

Bye everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario